Re: [softrock40] Re: FA-66 External Sound Card Firewire to USB

  • Peter Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi All

      The FA66 is a very good soundcard quite a few of the linux guys use it.
      Just install the minimum required as Alan says.
      What I do not understand is the bit in the subject line is Firewire to Usb.

      Regards Peter F1VKK

    • davidlopez2@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 22, 2013
        Thanks Alan and Peter for your suggestion. I will do as you say.

        As for the Subject line, I made a mistake. Thanks for the catch and I will correct that.