Re: [softrock40] HDSR with SoftRock Ensemble

    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 21, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] HDSR with SoftRock Ensemble

      > When I use the ExtIO_Si570.dll in the HDSR directory I have this message :
      >
      > "No hardware specific ExtIO-DLL found. A ExtIO DLL is necessary to control your SDR hardware. Copy the DLL to the HDSDR
      > installation directory"

      Eric,

      If there is no DLL in the folder you do not get this message. HDSDR just starts.

      So you do have a DLL in the folder. Maybe it is the wrong one or maybe it is corrupt.
      Did you get it from CFGSR?
      Try downloading CFGSR again and reinstall.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • erictyberghien
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 22, 2013
        Hi Alan

        I confirm that I have the latest CFGSR version and I copy the ExtIO_Si570.dll in the root directory of HDSDR program as in the JPG file you sent to me.

        I'm using Windows Seven 64 bits FR.

        Do you know if ExtIO_Si570.dll is 64 bits compatible ?

        73's
        Eric - F1FLY

        > Subject: [softrock40] HDSR with SoftRock Ensemble
        >

        > > When I use the ExtIO_Si570.dll in the HDSR directory I have this message :
        > >
        > > "No hardware specific ExtIO-DLL found. A ExtIO DLL is necessary to control your SDR hardware. Copy the DLL to the HDSDR
        > > installation directory"
        > >

        > Eric,
        >
        > If there is no DLL in the folder you do not get this message. HDSDR just starts.
        >
        > So you do have a DLL in the folder. Maybe it is the wrong one or maybe it is corrupt.
        > Did you get it from CFGSR?
        > Try downloading CFGSR again and reinstall.
        >
        > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

      • Anthony Casorso
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 22, 2013
          I had this problem once and I had multiple extio dlls in the folder. I removed all but the one I was interested in and everything worked.

          Tony

          To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
          From: alan4alan@...
          Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 05:52:43 +0000
          Subject: Re: [softrock40] HDSR with SoftRock Ensemble

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 23, 2013
            Hi everybody

            Thanks to Mario, the author of HDSDR.

            The problem has been resolved by him.

            I was using a wrong version of libusb0.dll (64 bits instead of 32 bits)

            Now it works fine

            73's
            Eric
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 23, 2013

              > I was using a wrong version of libusb0.dll (64 bits instead of 32 bits)
              >
              > Now it works fine

              Eric,

              Glad you got it working. Thanks for letting us know.
              I think this is installed by the driver installation. Could you tell us what you had to do?