40 M Lite Kit and 9 MHZ Panadapter

  • kq2q2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
      Hello,
      I just finished my 40 M Lite 2 and it works extremely well.

      I have a second Lite 2 which I will use as a Panadapter for 9MHZ IF.
      I have the 11.981 MHz Xtal.

      I am having trouble finding out if there are Changes to the instructions for the Coils, Oscillator and maybe 2 resistor values.

      Do I use the values for 30 Meters (10 MHZ) That would make sense - it is always best to ASK first !!!

      I have read all the Instructions and many posts here... HELP!

      Thanks,
      -Bob KQ2Q Georgia, USA
    • scott jacobs
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
        Yes use the 30 meter values.
        I use this as a panadptor for my IC-761.
        Hardest part is of course software config.  However that is all part of the fun.

        Scott - NZ4AA

        I just finished my 40 M Lite 2 and it works extremely well.

        I have a second Lite 2 which I will use as a Panadapter for 9MHZ IF.
        I have the 11.981 MHz Xtal.

        I am having trouble finding out if there are Changes to the instructions for the Coils, Oscillator and maybe 2 resistor values.

        Do I use the values for 30 Meters (10 MHZ) That would make sense - it is always best to ASK first !!!

        I have read all the Instructions and many posts here... HELP!

        Thanks,
        -Bob KQ2Q Georgia, USA

      • R. R. (Robby) Robson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
          go to www.wb5rvz.org, select the softrock lite ii kit, then change the band fromthe default band option (20m) to the IF 9.015 MHz band option.  The values will change accordingly.

          --
          Cheers,
          Robby

          Richard R. (Robby) Robson
          LTC USA (RET)
        • Bob
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013

            Robby – Thank you so much… OMG a Drop Down Combo Box… Thanks again for the info and for such excellent Documentation.

            Your Documentation is appreciated by Many !

            - Bob   KQ2Q Danielsville , GA

          • Bob
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013

              Thank you Scott… I appreciate the assistance.

              Looking forward to getting the PA on line with some W8DIZ Modules!

              Bob   KQ2Q Danielsville, GA