Re: [softrock40] Re: How to measure IMD?

  • Chris Wilson
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 15, 2013

      > Chris:

      > You have it spot on now in terms of technique.

      > My screen plots are with a Prologix USB-GPIB interface module and
      > KE5FX's excellent program to let your computer emulate a plotter.
      > http://prologix.biz/
      > http://www.ke5fx.com/gpib/readme.htm

      > jack k8ZOA

      15/06/2013 13:07

      Thanks Jack, I may have to bite the bullet and buy a new Prologix, my
      long term Ebay search tool setting for a used one has turned up
      zilch. I already have his programmes ready :)

      --
      Best Regards,
      Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 18, 2013
        'cause IMD, as measured using the ARRL protocol, is specified with reference to PEP, which is accepted to be 6 dB higher than the two tone level.

        I would be interested to see the mil protocol and specification if you have it.

        Lucy
        (AKA Warren Allgyer - 9V1TD)