RE: [softrock40] Re: CFGSR

  • Craig Gagner
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 3, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 381 KB

    It doesn’t RX anything, here is what SDR Radio looks like, same thing on HDSDR, I hope the attachment goes through ..

    Message 2 of 13 , Jun 3, 2013

      > Well the local repeater is at 146.970. If I key up my HT at 1 watt on
      > 146.970 I get a huge spike each side of center, if I tune in to the spike I
      > end up at 146.936.500 and I can hear myself, however the repeater is in use
      > and I am getting nothing even if I turn on my mast mouted preamp on my 2m
      > beam, still nothing.

      Craig,

      So fundamentally it is working.
      It will need calibrating.
      But first, why is it so insensitive?
      It could just need very careful tuning of the front end.
      Otherwise maybe the on-board antenna amplifier is faulty.

      The other faults can be examined later.