Re: [softrock40] SoftRock Lite for 20m

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2006
      Hi Rob,

      Yes, the 20m SoftRock Lite is still available at $20 sent via PayPal to my e-mail address, raparks@...  I can get the SoftRock in the mail tomorrow.  The $20 includes postage cost.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 6:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] SoftRock Lite for 20m

      Hi Tony,

      I lent my Softrock 40 kit to a student, and haven't got it back yet. If
      your built Softrock 20 is still available, I'll take it, or if not, a
      kit will do just fine. Let me know what to send, and I'll make a PayPal
      payment.

      You are doing a great service to the ham community with these kits!
      Thanks a bunch!

      73,

      Rob, KL7NA

      --