Re: RX Ensemble II Low RX Help

  • warrenallgyer
    Message 1 of 53 , May 26, 2013
      OK... it is time to check the BNC connector on the coax. Any chance the center pin is shorted to the shield?

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Dave <n1ohn@...> wrote:

      > Alan
      >
      > Thanks... Yeah and wired it per that page and still have the same problem. I'm pretty convinced that I have it installed correctly.
      >
      > Dave

    • Dave
      Message 53 of 53 , May 27, 2013
        Hello all

        I fixed it!

        The problem was T-1 and T-2 I did not understand the directions the first 10 times for crossing the wires errr and it was soooo simpleeee errrr lol.

        I can't thank you ALL enough for all your help!

        Special thanks to Warren Alan and Tony Parks!!! You bent over backwards helping me with this build!!!.

        I'm not going to say what Tony was going to do but i will say that he was up at 03:00 helping me it was just amazing that a vendor will work so hard to help.

        Warren spent a lot of time going over my photos and sending me down the right road. Thank you!!!

        You all in the group had great suggestions and like Tony said to me in a email...it's nice to see so many people in the group helping on this problem.

        Thanks All!!

        Dave

        On May 27, 2013, at 12:35 AM, Dave <n1ohn@...> wrote:

        Hi Dave

        Thanks ... I have it set for the Ensemble RX II LF/HF [HF]

        Dave

        On May 26, 2013, at 11:09 PM, David Turnbull <dturnbull@...> wrote:

        On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Dave <n1ohn@...> wrote:
        I was hopping some one can help me in the group with my RX II. I have just completed my kit and I'm only receiving strong signals with it. Is there a common builders mistake that I can check?

        The most common mistake is forgetting to configure the AVR chip for the BPFs. Use the "Init" tab in CFGSR.