Re: RE : RE : [softrock40] Mobo v4.3.3 ALPHA

  • mathieu.burle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2013
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Marc OLANIE" <Marc.olanie@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mat
      >
      > >Its the first time that somebody talk to me like you do! courtesy?
      > >i think i am I d ont need an education theory NEVERMIND
      >
      > Four responses, one direct email and not even an acknowledgement, capital letters in a general email... pse, refer to the Netiquet
      > http://netiquette.fr/
      > particularly the "email" section.
      >
      > >thanks for the french website merci beaucoup!
      >
      > Your welcome.
      >
      > This page has been intentionaly written to answer particularly to your questions, and is a developpement of my very first direct answer.
      >
      > Technical questions could be sent on the french speaking mailing list sdr software fr
      >
      > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr&fromgroups#!forum/sdr_software_fr
      >
      > Trying to adapt an Ensemble RXTX on a Mobo seems to me a complete waste of time. You'd better choose to buy a Yoyodyne SR63NG on George's web site. You won't mess with wires and adapters and switches between the mobo and the softrock (as there is definitely NO difference between a SR6.3 and an Ensemble if your just keep the oscillator/mixers/op amp stages). Dealing with a mobo on a SR6.3 is a simple "plug and play" operation.
      > If you don't want to deal with so many SMT component (you'll have to do it anyway with the mobo), I think that classical SR63 are still sold on the SDR-Cube Web site.
      >
      > It could be a good idea to adapt a mobo on a UHFSDR to have the benefit of a good RX filtering, beeing able to drive a series of low pass filter for transmitting on HF bands and keeping the VHF UHF capabilities of Dave's rig (without mentionning the dual "VFO/software" frequency control). But it's a totally different story.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Marc f6itu

      hi marc,thanks for your description it will help me to organize my project! thank U merci
    • mathieu.burle
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2013
        Hello Marc,for the SR63NG yoyodine i ve take a look it cost 70§ but the frequencie how much? It interests me to plug it with the mobo to obtain all hf 160M/10M band! Then i take a look for the uhf band to do the same operation Mobo/plug/tranceiver!
        thank you for your help and support me in this deal!