Re: Two Softrocks on same PC?

  • Jon Ove Johnsen
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2013
      I'm now running PSDR-IQ (USB2SDR) with The FA-SDR  - and HDSDR with WSPR-X with the Ensemble RXTX on one PC under WinXP. It is a Core 2 Duo processor.
      VAC and CAT working nicely on both. Using two different serial numbers on the AVRs solved my problems. Thank you all for contribution!

      Soundcards are the X-Fi Surr 5.1 pro (modifed) and the USB2SDR.

      Enjoying the nice pictures on my screen.
      Will post some screenshots later.
      Will try some experiments with my linux (Ubuntu LTS) too, thanks for info.

      Also running the PSDR-IQ in MultiRx mode makes me able to listen to CW low in the band (or PSK-31) at the same time as receiving WSPR in the wspr band with only one SDR and soundcard.

      Multi RX on HDSR would have been nice too ;-)

      73 from a happy HAM
      Jon Ove, la3jj