ALL BAND RX TX

  • mathieu.burle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013
      HELLO EVERYBODY.IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUILD A SOFT ROCK RX TX WITH MULTI BAND FREQUENCIES
      EX 12M/160M
      THANKS
    • yl2gqn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        Hello,

        I'm build all bands Ensemble RXTX with plugins on top of original Softrock PCB (original idea come from MOBO kit). All band specific components moved from original PCB to plugin PCB. I have a few plugin boards to cover different "super bands" from 160m to 10m. Construction working pretty well, change "super bands" is not difficult and take up to 1 minute.

        If you interesting I can make few photos and email some schematics with short description. Currently plugins build on prototyping boards 5x7 cm size. I do not see any solution to have a electronically switched bands.

        Regards,
        Andy. YL2QN