Re: Porn Spam

  • m0fmt
    Message 1 of 16 , May 8, 2013
      Hi fred and group

      Many thanks for the very interesting insight. There is some good news in there and a lot of troubling stuff but it looks like a lid can be put on it which is encouraging.
      I am just a private user and have noted the surge here but it is reasuring to hear that infact it may only be my Spam settings that need looking at which I will be doing now!!!

      Cheers Fred 73 and thanks. Petefmt.