Re: [softrock40] Double Messages

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013
      I see doubles from time to time, Yahoo groups and eBay but not entirely
      limited to those two sources.

      I put it down to some mail server hiccuping somewhere, delete the emails
      I don't want and move on. I have never been able to determine the reason
      or source and stopped worrying about it long ago.

      Still, it would be nice to know why it happens from time to time.

      cheers, Graham ve3gtc