Re: Possible Errors in Build Notes

  • wb5rvz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2013
      Warren, et al:

      Try going to the RXTX site, selecting the target band, and then clicking on the "BOM-XREF link in the menu at the top of the page.

      That reports out every component and, for each, tells you whether it is band-independent or specific to the selected band. It also provides a cross-reference link to the stage in which the component is used.

      Will that suffice?

      > Hi Robby
      >
      > If you get bored and run out of things to do to enhance your EXCELLENT web site, I have a suggestion.
      >
      > Over the weekend I went through the process of converting a 15/12/10 RXTX to 40/30/20 (it was a spare that I use for developemnt). What would have been extremely handy would be a table of band specific components with their values for the various bands.
      >
      > I think I found them all manually and the rig seems to work great. But a table for checking would have been nice.
      >
      > This is certainly not very important and not many people likely to need it, but you have all the tools to do a really nice job of it if you are so inclined.
      >
      > Best regards and THANKS!
      >
      > Warren Allgyer - 9V1TD
      >

      > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "wb5rvz" <rrrobson@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Adam:
      > >
      > > Thanks for the kind words and mirror offer.

    • warrenallgyer
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2013
        Robby you are a genius.

        Yes that works just great. I almost want to go back and do the conversion again now that I understand this tool :-)

        Thanks again for your great work!