Re: Proper spectrum display with I/Q plugged in on Ensemble RX II

  • k5akf
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
      Thanks Alan for the info on the display of the spectrum without the I/Q line plugged into the soundcard.
      I did find another or maybe a related error of my ways though and had clipped a lead on U9 or one of the FST3253 switches when I was cleaning up soldering. Ordered another from K5NWA website.
      You pretty much solder these little boogers right the first time or just start all over with a new chip! ;o)

      73's
      Ken
      K5AKF