Re: [softrock40] FT990 and Softrock

  • lbeugnet
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 24, 2013
      Tony

      "Failing that, I will have Tony build me a kit for the 10.94076 IF" ? VE3TMT

      It would be cheaper (21/69$) to organize a Lite II rx kit for the FT990
      IF 10.94MHZ.

      A your opinion ?

      73 Laurent F6GOX

      Le 25/04/2013 02:18, Tony Parks a écrit :
      > Hi Laurent,
      >
      > Please watch for test information on the RX Ensemble application to IF
      > use. Such information should be available within the next week.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      >
      > --
      > Tony Parks
      >
      > kb9yig@... <mailto:kb9yig@...>
      > http://fivedash.com <http://www.kb9yig.com>
      >

      > On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 02:05 +0200, lbeugnet wrote:
      >> Hi Tony,
      >>
      >> I would be interrested by three kits for the FT990.
      >> Thnanks and 73
      >> Laurent F6GOX
      >>
      >> Le 23/04/2013 14:22, Tony Parks a écrit :
      >> > It would be possible to do a special version of the RX Ensemble II
      >> > receiver kit that would span all of the popular IF frequency
      >> > applications. I think it is possible to set the default starting
      >> > frequency so that a desired center frequency for the RX Ensemble II
      >> > would come up with application of power to the board.
      >> >
      >> > Would there be any interest in such a kit?
      >> >
      >> > Thanks and 73,
      >> >
      >> > --
      >> > Tony Parks
      >> >
      >> > kb9yig@... <mailto:kb9yig%40fivedash.com>
      >> <mailto:kb9yig@... <mailto:kb9yig%40gmail.com>>
      >> > http://fivedash.com <http://www.kb9yig.com>

    • ve3tmt
      Message 43 of 43 , May 3, 2013
        Hey Adam,

        The X-FI Fatal1ty PCI card arrived today. Hoping to get it installed tonight. Curious to see what it will improve on the display.

        Max