Screenshot of my HSSDR output

  • ve3tmt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hi group,

      I have posted a screenshot of my HDSDR screen in my photo album. Please take a look and see if you see anything that doesn't look right. I am picking up a Sound Blaster Audigy card tomorrow to replace my on board audio card, but I think I am still limited by the 455 KHz pickup.

      Max
      VE3TMT
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
          Hi Alan,

          I have to agree, I've tried tapping before the filter but couldn't get a signal so maybe I wasn't looking in the right area. Regardless I still think the 455 kit is too narrow.

          Max