Ensemble II Rx and CW Skimmer help

  • kc2lsd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
      I am using the Ensemble II Rx along with a E-MU 0204 usb sound card. I would like to run CW skimmer I don't want it for spotting but for chasing DX. I read some place that it can be done, but I'm not sure how. Is there a tutorial or what other programs are needed to make this happen?
      Cody
      KC2LSD
    • KQ8M
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013

        I think I can help you with that, Cody. I will post tomorrow morning as I am not feeling well and was just off to bed. I only have 7 running here with Skimmer and one with RCKSkimmer for RTTY.

        73,

        Tim Herrick, KQ8M

        Charter Member North Coast Contesters

        kq8m@...