"Official 2012 NYQP Final Results"

  • Paul Mackanos - K2DB
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      The final results of the 2012 NYQP are now published, go to:
      www.nyqp.org and it will redirect you to www.rdxa.com where the results are
      published.
      If you are using Firefox as a browser, some of the certificates do not
      display the dots correctly, just open the file in Adobe Reader and it will
      display correctly.
      The plaque winners will be receiving the plaques in the mail as soon as they
      are completed (we are told the week of April 15th).
      You can download and print your own awards and participation certificates
      or:
      If you would like NYQP to print and send you a beautiful full color award or
      certificate, please send us a $3.00 donation to cover the cost of printing
      and mailing your certificate.
      You can use Paypal and send the $3.00 donation to af2k@... Please
      include your Name, Call sign and mailing address so that we know where to
      send it, or:
      Send a $3.00 donation check to:
      Irv Goodman - AF2K
      515 Drumm Road
      Webster, NY 14580

      Dear New York QSO Party Participant,
      We have and are publishing the results of the 2012 New York QSO Party. What
      we have done is post a few of the results on our Rochester DX Association
      website at www.rdxa.com. If you go there and click on the NYQP links at the
      top of the homepage, you will see that we have posted the results.

      Thanks and we look forward to your participation in the 2013 New York QSO
      Party; 1400Z, Oct 19 to 0200Z, Oct 20, 2012

      Thanks,
      Brent Hungate
      KC2QLJ -NYQP Coordinator

      Paul Mackanos