Dimensions of SoftRock Lite II board

  • ve3tmt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
      Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Softrock Lite II board? I will be picking up an enclosure this weekend.

      Thank you,

      Max
      VE3TMT
    • Adam Jacobs
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
        I find that they build very well inside of a standard Altoids tin, including room for the 9v battery, an insulated BNC connector, a 2-pole toggle switch & a stereo 3.5mm connector.

        Not a very exact measurement, I know. I can't beat the price on those enclosures, though!

        -73 Adam W7QI

        On 4/5/2013 9:48 AM, ve3tmt wrote:

        Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Softrock Lite II board? I will be picking up an enclosure this weekend.

        Thank you,

        Max
        VE3TMT

      • Parks, Tony