V6 lite

  • pmartin45601
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hi Tony,
      Do you currently have parts to provide a V6 Lite for 455khz?
      Paul
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
        Hi Paul,

        At this time I can supply a SoftRock Lite with a center frequency of around 459 kHz.  I am going to reorder 3.560 MHz crystals that provide a center frequency of about 444 kHz which is better with the center frequency noise moved a little further away from 455 kHz.  Such special SoftRock Lite kits go for $2 above the standard kit prices of $10 US/Canada and $11 for DX.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        Do you currently have parts to provide a V6 Lite for 455khz?
        Paul

      • George Gudkov

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2006
            Hi Tony,
            I sent you an order for a V6 lite for 444khz via snail mail. If it's
            going to be more than a couple weeks before you get in the 3.560mhz
            crystal just go ahead and send me what you have and I'll order a
            crystal from you later if it seems to be a problem at 459. Thanks.

            Paul N8ULS

            > At this time I can supply a SoftRock Lite with a center frequency
            of around 459 kHz. I am going to reorder 3.560 MHz crystals that
            provide a center frequency of about 444 kHz which is better with the
            center frequency noise moved a little further away from 455 kHz.
            Such special SoftRock Lite kits go for $2 above the standard kit
            prices of $10 US/Canada and $11 for DX.

            > Thanks and 73,
            > Tony KB9YIG

          • Ken Taylor
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
              Hi Tony,

              Softrock40 V6 Lite for 455KHz has arrived in G land. Many thanks.

              Ken
              M1SLH