2012 NYQP Results

  • Paul Mackanos - K2DB
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      For a direct link: http://www.rdxa.com

      cid:image001.png@01CD13FB.077C2D30

      Dear New York QSO Party Participant,

      The results are in, finally after many tedious hours of writing software, debugging, etc. We can finally publish the results of the 2012 New York QSO Party, held last October.

      What we have done is post the results on our Rochester DX Association website at www.rdxa.com. If you go there and click on any of the four NYQP links at the top of the page,  you will see that we are posting the results there at this time.

      Thanks and we look forward to your participation in the 2013 New York QSO Party

      Thanks,

      Brent Hungate cid:image001.jpg@01CD12A7.48AC6B30

      KC2QLJ -NYQP Coordinator

      Paul Mackanos  cid:image004.jpg@01CD12A7.48BA4DE0