Levels at Q6 on the Ensemble RXTX

  • serracin7388
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
      There is no mention of the base & emitter voltages required on Q6, the 2N2222 pa driver on the construction notes.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
          Thanks , Alan.

          I am sure it will help, because by knowing the correct levels at all tx stages, I can tell where each part of the circuit stands, for the required audio drive level.

          Thanks

          Paul