First Ensemble QSO

  • Richard Lawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      Just had to tell you how amazed I am with this little softrock Ensemble X
      I just finished my first QSO using HDSDR and Fldigi.
      20 meters running just about 750 milliwatts I worked IN3GNV and had a real QSO!

      I've finished the filter and am ready to instal the Ensemble in the custom case I bought.
      I hope we see each other on the waterfall and thank you again for all the help and encouragement!

      Rick
      W2JAZ