Convenient case for Ensemble II

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      I came across an abs case that almost matches the Ensemble II in dimensions. I'm going to velcro my KM5H case to it and use it for a battery. It might also be used for a matching USB interface or stacking two ensembles. Note, I have no business interest in this case and in no way am I trying to divert business from the fine KM5H lineup. ABS has no shielding properties but may be useful for related accessories. In fact, I'd love to see a "double stack" KM5H case someday for two ensembles!

      http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/MB-113/ABS-PROJECT-BOX-5.3-x-3-x-1.9/1.html