Re: [softrock40] Re: Ensemble/FlDigi/pwrsdr question

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Ensemble/FlDigi/pwrsdr question

      > TNX everyone for the helpful replies. I now have my Ensemble calibrated, though still not sure how to balance/calibrate the IQ
      > transmit lines especially since Rocky will not work with my sound card.

      Rick,

      TX image rejection is not a one-time setting.
      It will need checking on each band and for every setup you use.
      It is a good idea to get used to the HDSDR RX image adjustment first. Juggling the settings can seem to be impossible.

      I'd also like to know how much output to expect on 40, 30 and 20 meters. I think I'm in the ballpark but not sure.

      Some push the little BS700s hard. But unless you are sure about your spurii 1/2 watt on SSB, 1 watt on CW has been the
      recommendation.