Odd Problem

  • BILL ENGLISH
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi All,

      I have a odd problem that just popped up and I was going to check here before I dig into it.

      I have a Ensemble that I have been using for about a year, it is built for 40-30-20 meters, I was listening to 40m tonight, QSYed to 20, and when I went back to 40 it is dead. I can receive on 30 and 20 fine. I even punched in some 75 meter freqs in the ini file and it works surprisingly well there. So it's receiving great above and below 40 meters.

      This seems a little odd to me. Maybe this is software?

      I am using Rocky, with a pretty new quad core Intel (3.2Ghz) with 8GB ram and Win7 Ultimate 64bit. I am not transmitting with it, I just use the on-board Rel-Tek sound and it works pretty darn good. Except for 40m now.

      Thanks in advance

      Bill K4FX
    • Parks, Tony