RE: [softrock40] Si570 Group By

  • MIKE DURKIN
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
      yea .. the email kinda threw me too ....

      especially when i seen the "C" grade listed ....

      Now if it was a Grade "A" i could understand .... but not many people go for the "A" ....

      Mike KC7NOA

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: windy10605@...
      Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:09:35 +0000
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Si570 Group By

      I buy all my Si570 parts through Tom Hoflich who originally brought this part to the attention of the SoftRock40 group. He buys in bulk and passes the savings on to us (Tony, me, you).

      73 Kees K5BCQ