Re: Delta 44 Interface module question

  • JustAGuy
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 19, 2013
      I've been digging through the list for the answer to the same question. After looking up the Creative Labs XiFi USB I found two models that fit the description. There's the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD USB Audio System with THX SB1240 (http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Sound-Blaster-System-SB1240) and the Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB Audio System with THX SB1095(http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Soundblaster-Surround-System-SB1095). Which one works? Both? Neither? :).

      Greg
      KF5OXI

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, John Greusel <greusel@...> wrote:

      > David,
      >
      > Many people (including me) are happy with the Creative Labs XiFi USB soundcard.
      > It's inexpensive and works reliably- just don't install any software from Creative- let Windows use the drivers it has.
      >
      > John
      > KC9OJV
      >

      > ________________________________

    • David.Lopez
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 30, 2013
        Thanks, for the report. I was not sure if I could use this sound
        card. I had other sound cards in sight but when I asked here they
        said it would not work. Now I know that this sound card will work
        fine. I will search for the sound card mod to see how much of an
        effort it will be before I go ahead and buy this sound card. I am
        sure I will be able to handle it but just in case it will be a good
        idea for me to check.

        Can you send me pictures of your setup showing your cable connections
        to antenna and computer and any other devices in your setup? You can
        send them to my email address. If others can send me pictures of
        thier setup, this will be great. I want to see how people
        interconnect their units and external devices to the softrock (if
        any).

        Thanks, 73 de N6RI