M-Audio Delta 44 - Sound Card for SDR - For Sale( Only for VU Hams)

  • vu3prw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Dear VU Hams,

      For Sale is Delta 44, the highly appreciated soundcard for SDR rigs.
      This is primarily imported from US for using with my Ensemble RXTX.
      With the arrival of FA66, i had decided to sell out Delta 44.

      Condition Used, with some cosmetic wears.
      in perfectly working condition, with cable and breakout box.

      Will be available from first week of April in VU land.

      The detailed spec is available in
      http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Delta44.html

      Any serious buyers please contact me on my email
      pravn.r@...

      Cost of the card is 7000.00 INR, i will bear the courier free.

      Other region hams please excuse me.(shipping is the concern)

      Regards,
      Praveen Nair
      A45WR, VU3PRW