RE: [softrock40] VSP Manager vs LP Bridge

  • KQ8M
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013

      What LP bridge does is constantly send certain commands to the radio so they are stored internally for when an external app asks for it thus I would say this will not work for an Ensemble. I do not know if it will conflict with VPSM

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...