Re: Question For Mac Users

  • richard.lawn@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18 6:20 AM
      I had quite a bit of trouble getting my internal sound card to work properly under Win 7 too as this is an old MacBook Pro Core duo I think - first generation intel that booted under WIndows. Anyway I finally got that fixed by installing new RealTek drivers and reinstalling Boot Camp.

      I'd like to hear more specific, maybe outside this group, about how you have your Mac setup using Linux, dttsp and sdr-shell all of which I'm unfamiliar with.

      Rick
      W2JAZ