Xonar D2X for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      I have remembered a 192 Ksps PCI-E soundcard I bought for testing a while ago.
      A Xonar D2X. http://www.asus.com/Sound_Cards_and_DigitaltoAnalog_Converters/Xonar_D2X/

      I tested this http://g4zfq.alotspace.com/RightMarkTests/ASUSXonarD2XAudio192.htm

      Single stereo input/output but lots of options for non-SDR.

      ACCESSORIES ARE-
      SUPPORT CD
      ABLETON LIVE SOFTWARE CD
      CAKEWALK PRODUCTION PACK CD(SONAR LE,DIMENSION LE,PROJECT5 LE)
      POWERDVD7 SOFTWARE DVD PLAYER CD
      MIDI BRACKET AND ADAPTOR CABLE
      S/PDIF TOSLINK OPTICAL ADAPTOR X 2
      S/PDIF TOSLINK OPTICAL CABLE
      3.5MM-to-RCA CABLES FOR 8 CHANNEL OUTPUT X 4
      DOLBY DEMO CD
      QUICK INSTALL GUIDE

      I'm not sure what drivers are on the CD but drivers for Windows 7 and 8 are on the Xonar site. (And even a DOS driver) But, I think
      nothing for Linux or Mac??

      This was bought as unused but with box a little damaged due to storage, a picture of it all here
      https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63779102/AsusD2X.JPG (5MB) it has been in two of my computers.

      Say, 65UKP plus postage.

      I do not use this because on my XP systems it was not compatible with many of my other cards, I even had to disable on-board sound
      on one computer.
      But, I've never read that others have had problems with Xonars.