SdrDx BETA support under Mac OS X for Peaberry, possibly softrock as well

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      BETA -- Not for the faint of heart! -- BETA

      Instructions are on the download page:

      http://fyngyrz.com/?p=915

      Please keep in mind that this Peaberry support is beta, may be flaky, unreliable, etc.

      Feedback is welcome and encouraged. The more I get, the more likely I am to get everything up and stable as we all prefer. Provide as many details as you can, even if you think they may not be relevant.

      Important: Use the comments on the download page to provide feedback.

      Huge thanks to AE9RB, who provided the Python snippet needed to talk to the Peaberry's tuning interface and has been doing some testing as well.

      --Ben
      AA7AS