Re: [softrock40] All band SoftRock Rx

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17 12:30 PM
      Yes, essentially that is correct ......but I want self contained and battery operated, manual dial tuning, an LCD frequency display, 1.8Mhz to 55Mhz capability, manual band selection so I can try sub-harmonic frequencies (including bypass), and just have an I/Q output for ANY hardware which will accept an I/Q signal; computer sound card, SDR2GO, STM32F4, other DSP units, etc.

      I'll start drilling aluminum this afternoon, film at ?? Plus, I want to use some of that older SoftRock hardware laying around here.

      73 Kees K5BCQ