Re: Anybody using ensemble RXTX on cw?

  • richard.lawn@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      Thanks for your response. As you can see by my recent post earlier today, you're way ahead of me as I can't get any RF out of my Ensemble. I'm beginning to think that the best part of this little rig, at least if you're interested in working QRP CW, is the rcvr that could be coupled with a more traditional QRP xmitter that are of course significantly easier to build. But then again you'd be limited to CW. I hope I eventually get the xmitter to work, but so far no go.
      73 de
      Rick
      W2JAZ