Serial port switching in powersdr 2.4.4

  • ejfelix4976
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013
      Hi All,
      Has anyone been able to get the serial port DTR/RTS lines to switch in v2.4.4??

      I was able to get the DTR line to go high in v1.12.06 when MOX was activated.

      Under the cat tab there is a choice of DTR/RTS under the PTT enable, but only the DTR line would respond to the MOX button.

      In v2.4.4 for home built sdr I can get neither the DTR or RTS line to switch with the MOX button.

      Has this feature been disabled in this version????

      As soon as you check the enable PTT box the corresponding DTR/RTS line goes high and stays in that state.

      Any info would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Ed