AN PORTABLE TABLET FOR WINDOWS SDR RECEIVING

  • jor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hi all,

      I have been looking for a portable tablet thad can be used for SDR# and other standaard software on WINDOWS.
      I found one on this German site bud it has no I&Q adio input/output connection. The CarTFT X70EX-2 BASIC (7" Multi-Touchscreen, 1.2Ghz, 1GB RAM, 8GB SSD, WLAN)has a USB.

      [http://www.minipc.de/catalog/il/1623%5d

      I dit not tested the Tablet bud me be it is usfull for SDR with a audio soundcard like the simple Dreambass USB card have tested.
      In the FILES PE1KTH map there is a screendump of Dreambass on SDR# and with Dreambass.
      SDR# was adjusting the I&Q correction verywell bud BE AWAERE OF THE LENGHT OF THE CABLE PLUG. mine was to long making the Dreambass is conected in mono contact in the socket. Use the right plug.
      Have enyone experiance with this Tablet ??

      73' Joris PE1KTH