windows 8

  • kc9ee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Anyone else running a soft rock on windows 8. I had an ensemble receiving real well on an xp machine until I replaced it. I think I either forgot everything I had learned or windows 8 is just tougher. At this point I don't care if it's hdsdr, psdr, sdr-radio or whatever. Just trying to get a program running. Any thoughts?
    • kc9ee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kc9ee" <kc9ee@...> wrote:

        > Anyone else running a soft rock on windows 8. I had an ensemble receiving real well on an xp machine until I replaced it. I think I either forgot everything I had learned or windows 8 is just tougher. At this point I don't care if it's hdsdr, psdr, sdr-radio or whatever. Just trying to get a program running. Any thoughts?

        Just read message 72684. Thanks Christos. That'll probably do it. I should have looked at all the messages first. Sorry.

        gary