D44 and accessories for sale

  • ak3f
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      My new computer does not have a PCI slot so I can no longer use my D44 with my softrock projects.

      Before I put it on ebay I thought I'd see if there was interest here.

      D44 card
      D44 cable
      D44 breakout box
      D44 built SDR interface (built from a Tony Parks kit)
      Original box, manmuals and CDs

      $80 plus shipping (check)
      or $85 plus shipping by paypal

      contact me off list with questions or for pictures.
      mbhayden at gmail dot com

      73
      Mike AK3F
    • mbhayden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013
        One last call prior to ebay just in case somebody is interested.  USA only, please.

        My new computer does not have a PCI slot so I can no longer use my D44 with my softrock projects.

        Before I put it on ebay I thought I'd see if there was interest here.

        D44 card (PCI)
        D44 cable (M-Audio standard one)
        D44 breakout box (M-Audio standard one)
        D44 built SDR interface (built from a Tony Parks kit)
        Original box, manuals and CDs

        $80 plus shipping (check)
        or $85 plus shipping by paypal

        contact me off list with questions or for pictures.
        mbhayden at gmail dot com

        Thanks,
        Mike AK3F