Re: Delta 44 Interface module question

  • Leonard McGarity
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 8 4:44 AM
      I don’t think M-audio makes an external sound card with USB connect. What I use internal.

      Meanwhile, are you using/planning SdrDx for the Apple? Is there another SDR program for the Apple?

      Mac Mini here as well as Win 7 32 bit.

      Link, WV4I
    • David.Lopez
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 30 6:08 PM
        Thanks, for the report. I was not sure if I could use this sound
        card. I had other sound cards in sight but when I asked here they
        said it would not work. Now I know that this sound card will work
        fine. I will search for the sound card mod to see how much of an
        effort it will be before I go ahead and buy this sound card. I am
        sure I will be able to handle it but just in case it will be a good
        idea for me to check.

        Can you send me pictures of your setup showing your cable connections
        to antenna and computer and any other devices in your setup? You can
        send them to my email address. If others can send me pictures of
        thier setup, this will be great. I want to see how people
        interconnect their units and external devices to the softrock (if
        any).

        Thanks, 73 de N6RI