RE: [softrock40] Yahoo "Message Boards" to be shut down?

  • MIKE DURKIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 6:10 PM
      Didn't even know that message board existed ... no wonder they are shutting it down .... lack of advertising .. or groups served that purpose too ...

      Mike KC7NOA

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: canthony15@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 17:17:45 -0700
      Subject: RE: [softrock40] Yahoo "Message Boards" to be shut down?

      Never mind. The "Groups" and "Message Boards" are two different things. Message boards are here:

      http://messages.yahoo.com/

      And it looks like a lonely place. Not much wonder they are being shut down. Sorry to cry "Wolf". I could have checked first but I had never heard of the "Message Boards"...

      Tony

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: canthony15@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 00:03:28 +0000

      I just read an article about Yahoo's plans to shut down a number of products. On the list was the "Yahoo Message Boards". Is that what this group is part of? I belong to a number of Yahoo groups and it would be a shame to lose them. I wonder what the alternatives are?

      Tony