Urgent !! Looking to get in touch with Tom KM5H

  • zs1ary
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
      My apologies if this is posted again to the group.

      Hi, I require to get in touch with KM5H, I require a case for my RX II Ensemble, I tried to order it on the web site shop, but fails every time with this error, see below.

      Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

      I have tried to contact KM5H on the web site, but I have not been successful.. Can somebody please help me to get in touch with KM5H.

      Greatly appreciated

      Manson ZS1ARY

      73
    • David Turnbull
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
        I suspect Tom has the same problem I did. The USPS recently changed
        pricing which required an update to my store configuration. I had no
        idea until a customer told me. It only affected international
        customers and I apologize to anyone who was presented with only the
        expensive express mail option. It is fixed now. For the moment at
        least.

        73 David AE9RB
        http://AE9RB.com/

        On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM, zs1ary <blueeyes0903@...> wrote:
        > My apologies if this is posted again to the group.
        >
        > Hi, I require to get in touch with KM5H, I require a case for my RX II Ensemble, I tried to order it on the web site shop, but fails every time with this error, see below.
        >
        > Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!
        >
        > I have tried to contact KM5H on the web site, but I have not been successful.. Can somebody please help me to get in touch with KM5H.
        >
        > Greatly appreciated
        >
        > Manson ZS1ARY
        >
        > 73
      • Tom Hoflich
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

          Hi Manson,
          Not sure why you can't reach me because I get at least a hundred emails a day.
          But, the problem is that I have not had an order from South Africa yet (at least I think is where you are).
          I have not added South Africa to my website.  So the error should go away.
          Sorry for this problem.
          Thanks and 73, Tom

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
            Hi Tom,

            Thanks for the quick response and for the fix, I'll be sure to go and place my order right away. :) :) PS: Yes, I am indeed in South Africa.

            73 Manson

            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tom Hoflich <km5h@...> wrote:

            > Hi Manson,
            > Not sure why you can't reach me because I get at least a hundred emails a day.
            > But, the problem is that I have not had an order from South Africa yet (at least I think is where you are).
            > I have not added South Africa to my website.  So the error should go away.
            > Sorry for this problem.
            > Thanks and 73, Tom
            >
            > http://km5h.softrockradio.org
            >

            > ________________________________

          • zs1ary
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "zs1ary" <blueeyes0903@...> wrote:

              Yes !!... Thank you .. order is now placed !!.. :) :)

              > My apologies if this is posted again to the group.
              >
              > Hi, I require to get in touch with KM5H, I require a case for my RX II Ensemble, I tried to order it on the web site shop, but fails every time with this error, see below.
              >
              > Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!
              >
              > I have tried to contact KM5H on the web site, but I have not been successful.. Can somebody please help me to get in touch with KM5H.
              >
              > Greatly appreciated
              >
              > Manson ZS1ARY
              >
              > 73

            • zs1ary
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
                Hi David

                Yeah Tom fixed the problem.. all sorted ..

                73