RE: [softrock40] Digest Number 5323

  • Jerry Haigwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013

      Hi Cecil,

           I found two things which kept my RX from working.  First, the Recording panel of my Realtek HD control panel was muted.  After un-muting, I started to see some signals.  They were not very strong but at least there were some there.  I then hooked up my 150 foot long center fed doublet – at least I thought I had it hooked up.  As it turned out, it was still grounded from thunderstorms earlier in the week.  After I discovered that, things started to play nicely.  So, both problems were cockpit errors!

      Jerry W5JH