For sale or trade Ensemble RXTX

  • ns5z_john
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      I have for sale or trade a built Ensemble RXTX that was built by TJ W0EA for me. I have done nothing with it and i have now turned my interests toward the Arduino. I guess I have over a hundred dollars in it with purchase price and builder fees.

      I hope it ok to list it for sale here. I will send pic via my iPone to anyone interested. At any rate reply off line please. Feel free to text me at 3 one eight two zero 8 four. One. Four 5.

      Thanks 72/73 John NS5Z