Sequensing PSDR-IQ and SR6.3

  • chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hello I posted this in powersdrIQ without luck.

      How is the timing/sequencing working in pwrsdr IQ? This it important for QRO PA relays , especially in CW mode.

      I am particular interested in version 1.12-20

      And interested in the timing on LPT PTT/key input . LPT PTT output , and when carrier begins/stops (sound begins to come out of soundcard).

      Hope my question is clear :)

      vy73/chris