RE: [softrock40] USB Connector

  • Jerry Haigwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013

      Alan,

          I found my jeweler’s screw drivers and using the smallest one, have tried bending the contacts on the connector.  It has temporarily fixed the intermittent connection.  I am hoping this is a permanent fix.  Time will tell.  The USB connector would not be an easy part to remove. So far, everything else on the build is working properly.  I took the time to measure every component before installing it (except connectors and ICs).  I adjusted the toroid inductors using my AADE LC meter.  I am hoping this insures a nice clean startup.

      Jerry W5JH