FS: Softrock Ensemble RX II, 2m...

  • Robert Bajuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hi,

      For sale: Softrock Ensemble RX II inside the KM5H enclosure, Softrock_40_r (built for 40m), Softrock Ensemble 2m

      I had this kit built & tested by myself, selling it as used but I've used it just few days for testing purpose to make sure that it works as expected.

      I prefer to sell it in Europe, but can ship worldwide.

      Contact me off the list for more info in interested

      73 Robert, S57AW