Softrock RX/TX

  • w4mwb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
      I recently read that to use PowerSDR with this board you need to change the configuration of the jumpers for the Mike connector. Is this correct? If it is what was the configuration. I plan on finishing up my board to day and I do have PowerSDR and would like to test it later tonight.

      Thanks in advance.

      John W4MWB
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] Softrock RX/TX

        >I recently read that to use PowerSDR with this board you need to change the configuration of the jumpers for the Mike connector. Is
        >this correct? If it is what was the configuration. I plan on finishing up my board to day and I do have PowerSDR and would like to
        >test it later tonight.

        John,

        You mean the "Line out" connector? To select the correct TX IQ setting?
        There is no change, just a one-time setting to suit PSDR. This requires you to check.
        My Ensembles have TX crossed, RX straight but others have said this is not correct so do this before you finish, or make it easy to
        change.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • w4mwb
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
          I was planning on using a DPDT Minature switch to do this. SO that I could change it on the fly if need be by other software.

          Thanks so much for the reply Alan. 73's