Re: Dreambass sterio soundcard test .

  • netnovel2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      Hello,

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "jor" <kthkit@...> wrote:
      > The card is sterio in and out 24/16 bit and the bandwith is 48 Khz on screen, SHARP clocked 96KHz. The Dreambass CODEC clock is fixed and can not be altered.

      you can change sampling rate at microphone property on control panel.

      73

      Miura
      JA7TDO<http://zao.jp/radio/>
    • jor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
        Hello Miura,

        You are right,
        What I meen with fixed is thad the sampling can not be set on 192 KHz in Dreambass for a 96 Khz screen witdh.
        The maximum is 48 KHz bud it can be set lower.

        73 Joris