Re: SI570 Question

  • Mike Saeger
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 16, 2013
      It's fixed. Too embarrassed to tell the group what I did wrong. Missed reading one paragraph of the Si570 setup.

      Starting to build the TX portion now.

      N9MS
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 17, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] Re: SI570 Question

        > It's fixed. Too embarrassed to tell the group what I did wrong. Missed reading one paragraph of the Si570 setup.

        Sorry Mike, you'll have to tell!
        John and I are both wrong, save us a lengthy discussion of what you might have missed.
        Private if you really are that embarrassed:)